The Newport Fair Association By-Laws:
- The name of this organization shall be The Newport Fair Association, Inc.
- There shall be a Board of Directors with not less than eleven (11) or not more than twenty-five (25) members.
- The Directors are to be elected by the general public at a meeting in September.
- The Officers of the Board of Directors shall be elected at the September meeting by the Board to take office the following January. They are as follows: President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Any change in the By-Laws shall be with a 2/3 majority vote of the Board.
- A motion may be made and seconded by anyone attending the meeting and then voted on by the Board of Directors.
- Board will elect a member as voting representative at the NCAC meetings.